This pages describes the Kafkaesque support plans and the availability service level agreements associated with the plans.
|Support Availability||Monday to Friday||24/7||24/7||24/7|
|Contact Methods||Phone and Email||Phone and Email|
|Severity 1 Response||24 Hours||2 Hours||30 Minutes||15 Minutes|
|Severity 2 Response||24 Hours||4 Hours||2 Hours||1 Hour|
|Severity 3 Response||24 Hours||24 Hours||24 Hours||24 Hours|
- The Platinum support plan can only be applied to approved multi-zone configurations.
- All support plans are available for self-managed Apache Pulsar clusters.
- Monitoring and Uptime SLA do not apply to self-managed Apache Pulsar clusters.
- Support Availability. The time period where response times are measured. Outside the time period, response times are not measured.
- Contact Method. How issue can be reported. All plans allow for issues to be reported by sending an email to email@example.com. Gold and Platinum support users will be provided a phone number for reporting issues.
- Monitoring. Standard monitoring provides continuous health monitoring using standard key performance indicators (KPI). Custom monitoring allows for customer specified alerting on specific KPIs.
- Response. Time by which a Kafkaesque support agent will acknowledge and being working on the issue. Response time is the same whether the issue is reported by the active monitoring system or by the customer.
- Consulting. Time to work on non-issue items, such as cluster installation, design recommendations, architectural evaluation, employee training, customization.
|1||Service is down or critically impaired.|
|2||Service is up but impaired or will go down unless repaired.|
|3||All other issues and requests.|
Service Level Agreement
- Downtime. The number of minutes in the month the messaging service is unable to accept a published message.
- Monthly Uptime. The total number of minutes is the month minus the downtime, divided by the total number of minutes in the month. If the service is administratively initiated or terminated during the month, then the service is considered 100% available during the minutes it was not configured.
- Service Credit. The percentage of the monthly charge, described below, that will credited to the customer account to be used for future payments.
Service credits levels are limited by the SLA of the support plan. For example, the Silver plan has a 99.5% SLA, so the level above that limit (5% service credit) is excluded.
|Monthly Uptime Percentage||Service Credit|
|< 99.95% but equal to or greater than 99.5%||5%|
|< 99.5% but equal to or greater than 99.0%||10%|
For the purposes of the monthly uptime calculations, if the service is unavailable due to any of the following reasons, they are excluded from downtime:
- Service has been suspended due to a violation of the terms of service
- Service is down due to factors outside Kafkaesque’s reasonable control, including but not limited to any force majeure event, network intrusions, denial of service attacks, systemic internet issues or any other act or omission of any telecommunication or services provider
- Service is down due to customer’s negligence or willful misconduct, which may include failure to follow agreed-upon procedures