Kafkaesque is currently available in Google Cloud Platform (GCP), Amazon Web Services (AWS), and Microsoft Azure. Other cloud providers and private installations are supported in the Managed Cluster and Pulsar Support plans.
Don’t see a plan that fits your needs? Contact us and we can work something out for you.
- All prices in US Dollars.
- For details on the support plans and SLAs, see Support Plans.
- Geo-replication between clusters can be enabled if more than one plan is purchased.
- With broker isolation, you have a dedicated broker for producing and consuming messages. The messages are stored in a shared storage layer.
- With storage isolation, you get dedicated brokers and dedicated storage nodes. No other tenant has access to these resources. For more details on this, see the Apache Pulsar architecture.
The private plan can be scaled or adjusted to meet the requirements of your use case. Let us know your requirements, and we will design a private plan for you.
Private connectivity is providing using VPC peering in the cloud provider. This allows for a private connection between your VPC and ours.
Managed Cluster Plan
The Managed Cluster plan is also available where the service runs in your cloud account. Pricing is calculated as a 30% of the standard list compute (on-demand) and storage charges. The Gold support package is included. Platinum support is available for an additional charge. For more details, see Managed Cluster Pricing.
Pulsar Support Plan
If you run your own Apache Pulsar cluster and just need support, we offer support plans. For pricing details, see Pulsar Support Pricing.